Archer Materials Limited (ASX: AXE) is pleased to report on its activities for the three-month period ending 31 December 2020.
- The Company is well capitalised with approximately $6.93 million cash and no debt.
- Quantum computing collaboration established with leading AI firm Max Kelsen.
- First stages of 12CQ® quantum computing chip control measurements completed.
- 12CQ® chip build fast-tracked with world-first qubit modelling.
- A1 Biochip™ lab-on-a-chip biotechnology development commenced.
- Sale of two Eyre Peninsula tenements for $2.0 million-plus bonus payment.
- Campoona Graphite Project fully permitted.